Welcome to the Bobby’s Cocktail Competition NL 2020, September 21st!
Bobby’s Schiedam Dry Gin is named after our grandfather, Jacobus Alfons, known to his friends and family as Bob or Bobby. It was his recipe that inspired us. It took us almost two years to make Bobby’s, a very fine and balanced distilled gin. Eight botanicals all separately distilled. No additives, sugars or extractions. Simply pure taste. A fresh take on a timeless classic.
What to win!
Tremendous honor and recognition in all of The Netherlands. Also you will get a trip to Schiedam where you will represent The Netherlands during the Bobby’s cocktail competition global Final.
The winner of the global final will accompany us to the BCB Barshow in 2021 including tickets, hotel and you will be our guest of honor during the famous Bobby’s family dinner. Also you will be the startender during a Bobby’s guestshift in a top bar in Berlin where you will present your cocktail to the entire cocktail industry.
Rules for competing
- 1. Create your own cocktail, with at least 50ml Bobby’s Gin or 50ml Bobby’s Jenever as ingredient.
- 2. The rest of the ingredients have to be available at the (national) supermarkets.
- 3. Ingredients can’t take more than 5 minutes to make with the exception of your syrups.
- 4. Create an original name for the cocktail.
- 5. You make some great and creative Bobby’s style pictures of the cocktail.
- 6. Follow @bobbysdrygin on instagram and post your cocktail with the hashtag #bobbysgincompetition and tag @bobbysdrygin.
- 7. You can enter the competition till September 11th.
- 8. Make sure the name of your bar is tagged in the post, and your name as well (if you don’t own a bar or work as a bartender, no problem: just your name).
- 9. The selection starts September 14th and you will be notified that same week.